You'd think that we'd have super photos of our great trip but alas, as I scan over them, we don't really have that many that are worth showing to other people. I think there are 2 main reasons for this: 1)Josh was the camera holder so only things he was interested in got photographed and 2)Sophie got a grip on the camera and changed settings without us realizing it for a few days.
As I was looking through our pictures, I determined that Josh must have really liked the Kilimanjaro Safari... 1/2 the pictures we have are of that one attraction! It really was cool. The animals were all out in the open and active. Last time we went we didn't see nearly as many animals and most of the ones we did see were sleeping. We also got to pass so closely to a train of rhinoceruses that we could have reached out and touched them. (I was too afraid!)
Here are a few of the photos we took:
No comments:
Post a Comment